Friday, February 8, 2013

Wee Tiny High Tops





Once upon a time, a super long time ago I started working on a tiny pair of lace up ankle boots for Tika. The shoes needed some "thinking out" so I set them aside...for a long time. Then a friend asked me to make some high top sneakers for her, which meant I had to push forward on this project.




How do you work out your ideas? Sketching? Trial and error? I do those things too, but sometime I need to physically set it aside and carry it around in my head for awhile. Somehow that seems to work for me.




Finally Tika has her little high tops and everyone lived happily ever after!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! oh! oh! Those cute little high tops are superb! You are a genius! And you are posting to you blog at 4:28 a.m.--a true sign of genius!

    ReplyDelete